- This event has passed.
Coding For Kids First Session
April 24 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm ACST
Please note that this session is rescheduled on to 24th April 2022 due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.
Why we need coding skills for kids
Learning how to code at young age can set your child up for a lifetime success because the coding
- Promotes logical and critical thinking
- Promotes focus and creativity
- Builds confidence and resilience
Things to note about SLESA coding workshop:
- Workshops are conducted free of charge but participants need to bear the cost of required parts, $30 for the first session.
- Currently, planned for 3 sessions, one each during each school holiday period
- Each participant needs their own laptop
- Number of participants are limited to 40 with the priority given to SLESA kids and then for none members
What you can expect out of this workshop:
Learn ARDUINO, which consists of both physical programable circuit board and a piece of software that runs on the computer.
Please do register with the following details of the member and the attendees for Coding For Kids First Session.